Fusion Insurance logo Monogram version on blue

Professional Insurance

Whether you are plumber, electrician, accountant or indeed any other self employed service provider, it is critical to have the appropriate insurance cover in place to protect you and your business. We'll help you find the right level of cover for your needs.

We're here to help cover you, your equipment and the service you offer to your customers.

  • Van Insurance
  • Equipment Insurance
  • Tradesman Liability
  • Contractors All Risk Insurance
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Public Liability
  • Cleaners Insurance
  • Personal Trainer Insurance

Get in touch

We are specialists in commercial insurance with a wide network of underwriting partners providing cover for a diverse mix of clients and needs. Provide us with your contact details and a short summary of what you are looking for and we'll call you back to discuss things in detail.